Friday, February 4, 2011

Pictures!

Okay everyone, I'm trying to get better about posting things on here for you to get updates on how Ian is doing! He wanted me to put up some pictures from before he left on his mission. These are off of one of the cameras that were there. If I find more, then I'll add them to the bunch!






This is one of my faves :)


I'm not completely sure who did this for him....but pretty clever!

Come to think of it...I know there are more pictures because I took some on my camera! I'll find those and add them as well :)

Here are some more from the day we dropped him off at the MTC:


We're both crying! AH!

And here are some from the MTC and when he first got to California:



Ian and Elder Nash, his MTC Companion


With one of his best friends, Chris Ransom


In Cali with the mission president and his wife!

Hopefully more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment